Safe Pest Control In Chesterfield, VA
With views of Pocahontas State Park in the near distance, the quaint community of Chesterfield is surrounded by beauty. It also has a picturesque downtown that’s filled with locally-owned businesses and the added benefit of being located within miles of Richmond. Chesterfield properties will, however, experience pest problems throughout the year.
At Mitchells Pest Control, we provide Chesterfield County pest control that works from season to season. As a local, veteran-owned business, we are dedicated to always acting with integrity and honesty, as well as bringing our customers the very best service at every interaction. For more information on our services, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Chesterfield
Your home is your haven and at Mitchells Pest Control, we work to keep it that way. Our residential pest control is built on the principles of quality, safety, and efficacy. All of our pest experts are state-licensed and use green products to treat your home, making them safe for people and pets. We always provide a free initial inspection to start, offer affordable pricing, and all of our treatments will be customized to your exact needs. For more information on reliable residential pest control, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Chesterfield
At Mitchells Pest Control, we are dedicated to keeping local businesses pest-free with the most reliable commercial pest control in Chesterfield. Our unwavering commitment to your success means limited exposure to pests and the dangers they pose. We always begin the process with a free inspection of your entire property in order to determine any current pest activity, points of entry, and conducive conditions. From there, our licensed pest experts will work closely with you to design and implement the treatments and protocols that fit your business specifically. With a maintenance plan set to your schedule, we’ll be able to closely monitor all of our treatments and change course if necessary. As a veteran-owned business, we take our pledge to you seriously, which is why we always act with honesty, integrity, and quality of work. For more information on the benefits of commercial pest control, contact us today.
The Dangers Of Rodents In Your Chesterfield Commercial Facility
Rodents may seem small and harmless but they can, in fact, be a business's worst nightmare. Some of the dangers that they can bring to your commercial facility include:
- Property damage. Rodents will chew on anything they can find in order to keep their front teeth from overgrowing. This can result in chewed electrical wiring and fires, exposed foundations, and ruined belongings and goods. For restaurants, it may mean loss of food and infested foods, while for office buildings, it may mean demolished computer cables.
- Spread of parasites. Mice and rats are one of the most common ways that parasitic pests like mites, ticks, and fleas get spread. If any of these secondary infestations explode, then they might have health implications for your staff and customers.
- Health hazards. Though small, rodents are linked to some very serious illnesses like leptospirosis, salmonellosis, and hantavirus. They leave behind pathogens in their feces, saliva, and urine that work to cause these health risks.
At Mitchells Pest Control, we work tirelessly to ensure that local businesses never have to endure the danger and damage that comes with a rodent infestation. Our methods are safe and customized to the specific needs of each business we work with. Additionally, when you turn to us for rodent control, we will follow up with you on a routine basis in order to ensure the effectiveness of the treatments we’ve put into place. For more information on rodent control, contact us today.
Tips To Help Avoid Stinging Insects In Chesterfield
The stinging insects that buzz around Chesterfield have the capability to turn a fun outdoor gathering into a nightmare in an instant. The effects of their stings vary from person to person; however, they should be avoided nonetheless. In order to avoid these pests, try the following tips:
- Opt to use unscented products like soap, shampoo, hair styling products, and laundry detergent. Similarly, avoid wearing perfume of any kind.
- When outdoors, limit wardrobes to light-colored items and stay away from florals and other busy patterns.
- Clean up any fruit that’s fallen off of trees, especially if it’s rotting.
- Try not to plant flowers with sweet nectar; instead, try catnip, citronella, rosemary, lavender, eucalyptus, cucumber, and thyme. All of these plants contain compounds that repel stinging insects.
- When spending time outside, make sure that food and garbage bins are always properly covered, take the trash out before it overflows, and clean up after spills and crumbs.
- Keep wood in good working condition and make sure it’s either painted, stained, or sealed.
- Patch up holes in the yard.
For reliable stinging insect control, contact Mitchells Pest Control today.