Reliable Pest Control In Chester, VA
Noted as one of the most desirable places to live in all of Virginia, Chester offers its residents a suburban feel with good public schools and sprawling developments. The community of Chester also offers lots of well-maintained parks, restaurants, and close proximity to Richmond, which makes it an ideal location for individuals who commute. With a population that’s mobile as well as seasonal conditions, pest problems can creep up on property owners at any time of the year.
At Mitchells Pest Control, we deal with your pest problems head-on. Our Chesterfield County pest control is designed to meet all of your pest control concerns and will always be customized to your specific needs. As a veteran-owned business, we believe in acting with honesty, integrity, and transparency, all of which we bring to each interaction we have. For more information on our offerings, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Chester
When it comes to keeping your Chester home free from pests, look no further than Mitchells Pest Control. As a veteran-owned business, we take your safety seriously, which is why we strive to provide the most reliable residential pest control around. Our technicians are all thoroughly trained and well-versed in the latest technologies, and everything that we do is guided by our commitment to honesty, integrity, and your satisfaction. All of our products are safe for people and pets, and our services are offered at an affordable price so that you can be protected from pests throughout the year. To learn more about our residential pest control options, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Chester
When it comes to protecting your business from pests, you can’t take chances. At Mitchells Pest Control, we specialize in guaranteed commercial pest control that is comprehensive and reliable. All of our technicians are licensed and educated on the latest best practices and products so that we can always bring our customers the best service possible. We work with everyone from hotels to commercial facilities and will always take the time to understand your needs and find the solutions that address them fully. For more information on our commercial pest control services, contact us today.
Why Homes In Chester Need Professional Termite Protection
Professional termite control is one of the most important things that Chester residents can do to protect their homes. Each year, termites inflict serious damage on over half a million homes across the country, leaving homeowners with a collective five billion dollars in collective costs. Taking proactive measures against termites is key, and bringing in the assistance of a professional is a great first step. The average termite colony goes undetected for at least 18 months because of where they are located, and this is information that the average homeowner simply doesn’t possess. The team at Mitchells Pest Control offers homeowners without termite damage annual inspections and advice on how to keep termites from becoming an issue. If a home has been targeted by termites, working with our team means real, guaranteed help, which is something that store-bought products simply can’t offer. To learn more about our termite control offerings, contact Mitchells Pest Control today.
What Every Chester Property Owner Needs To Know About House Mice
Mice can be a year-round issue for property owners in Chester, so there are some very important things that everyone ought to know. Here are the most important highlights:
- Mice are capable of squeezing through any opening that’s at least the size of a dime or pinky finger. This means that cracks in the foundation, gaps around doors, and any other structural problems may leave room for them. Mice will also sneak through doors and windows that have been left open for periods of time.
- Unfortunately, mice pose a lot of health risks. Through their droppings, saliva, and urine, they’re able to spread the pathogens that cause salmonellosis, hantavirus, and tularemia. When particles of these items spread into the air, some individuals may suffer from allergies and asthma.
- Mice are also commonly hosts to parasites like ticks, fleas, and mites, so secondary infestations are never too far away.
- They are highly attracted to food, so things like garbage that hasn’t been taken out, food that’s left uncovered on the counter, and crumbs will all lure mice into a property.
- Once they’ve entered a property, mice will chew on anything they can find in order to keep their front teeth from overgrowing. They will gnaw on walls, molding electrical wires, and furniture.
- Mice can reproduce up to 120 pups per year, so infestations can quickly grow out of control.
For reliable mouse control, contact Mitchells Pest Control today.